Kangana Ranaut accepted her National Award from President Mukherjee today amidst much grandeur an...
My Journey Isn't From Bandra to Juhu, But From Manali to Rashtrapathi Bhavan: Kangana Gets Candid
Kangana, in an interview with Barkha Dutt, revealed her thoughts about the ongoing controversies and the conspiracies surrounding her. When asked about her thoughts on the Hrithik Roshan and Adhyayan Suman allegations, Kangana replied in a cool and collected way.
Check out Kangana’s befitting reply to her detractors, it sure is inspiring.
1. Women should reply (to detractors) with their sarcasm or success, that kills.
2. I don’t deliberately try and offend people but I ended up becoming this serial offender.
3. It does not upset me when people talk about period blood, but don’t call it gross.
4. When people are jealous of a woman’s sucess, she becomes a ‘daayan’, If she is crazily successful, she becomes a psychopath; If a woman is sexually active she becomes a whore.
5. There is nothing degrading or humiliating in fighting with a mental illness.
6. I never raised my hand on anyone because when you can kill them with the success then why use your hand.
7. I am getting a National Award today, I feel vindicated on some level.
8. I don’t know what I do to offend people. But I will figure it out.
9. I love, witches, demons, prostitutes and patients.
10. My journey is not from Bandra to Juhu, it is from a village in Manali to Rashtrapathi Bhavan.